Staying at the Conference
As of September 26th,
the room block for the conference has been sold out on
Sunday and Monday nights.
(there are still a few available for Saturday)
Although there is no negotiated pricing, if you still need to make a hotel reservation, you may want to consider the following hotels that are in the area. These hotels offer transportation to Mohegan Sun.
Hyatt Place Uncasville (1.5 miles away)
Best Western Cristata Inn (1.0 mile away)
Mystic Marriot Hotel and Spa (13 miles away)
Hilton Garden Inn Mystic/Groton (12 miles away)
To contact the Mohegan Sun about your reservation with them:
LINK for guest room reservations page
Call 1-866-708-1340 (Group Code: NAHSL11)
Transportation to the Conference
- Use this interactive map to find the easiest route for your trip to Mohegan Sun.
(Covers directions, parking, ‘planes, trains and automobiles’ along with bus, limo and ferry)
- Driving to the Conference
- There are links to documents for information... (see below at the bottom of this box)
- ...If you are driving to the conference
- ...Need transportation to the conference site by Shuttle Service or Private Car.
- Parking Information http://www.mohegansun.com/getting-here/parking.html
- Entrances to Casino of the Earth are themed by the seasons Winter, Summer and Autumn. So don’t be confused, You can park in the Winter or Indian Summer garage at any time of year
- Valet Parking at the hotel is “Free” unless you decide to tip
- You can Park at any of the casino Self-Park lots and get to the Hotel by walking through the Casino
- Plug into Google Maps for directions, click on the icon on the map below.
- Direct link to Trains Information
- Tips for Amtrak Riders
- A cab ride from the New London Train Station to the Mohegan Sun will be approximately $20-30
- For local taxi company contact information (see below at the bottom of this box)
- Tips for Metro North Riders
- Discount round-trip rail fare from your boarding station & Discount shuttle bus and Casino Bonus Package available (http://mta.info/mnr/html/getaways/outbound_mohegan.htm)
- Shuttle Bus Operated by 3rd party vendor Myers Casino Express( http://www.myerscasinoexpress.com/)
- Buses depart from Union Station in New Haven.
- The trip is approximately one hour and the buses are non smoking
Files to Download
Transportation to the Pequot Museum
Bus transportation will be provided from the hotel to the Pequot Muesum and back.
However, if you are driving yourself, the address is: 110 Pequot Trail, Mashantucket, CT 06338-3180
For driving directions:
- Consult the Getting to the Museum page on their website. NOTE: They indicate on the page that GPS (POI perhaps?) directions to the Museum are not always reliable.
- If you'd like to plug into Google Maps for directions, click on the icon on the map below.