September 30 CE and Joint Consortia Meeting
On September 30th, the BBLC and MAHSLIN Education Committee will sponsor:
- The Affordable Care Act
- Public Reporting on Physician Performance
- Changes to Medical and Resident Education
Joint Consortia Meetings will be held after lunch.
MAHSLIN serves as the leading resource to Massachusetts-area health science librarians and for education, advocacy, and networking by:
- Promoting professional development of health sciences librarians through education, information, and peer interaction.
- Advocating for its members and for their role in the health care industry.
- Working with national, regional, and other state organizations to shape health information policy.
- Facilitating the acqusition and transfer of information among health sciences libraries through the use of current technology.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the MAHSLIN Listserve, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send a message to the MAHSLIN Listserv, email