Innovation on a Shoestring: High Impact Ideas for a Limited Budget
A MAHSLIN/BBLC program
Friday, March 14, 2014
(9:30 – 2:00)
- 9:30 – 10:30 Brandy King will discuss how to use social media professionally. Not sure how a Twitter chat works or how to maximize your use of LinkedIn?…she will enlighten us.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Kate Donovan has worked at the Apple “genius” bar and will show us two great (free) Mac products. See an example of a slide set in Haiku Deck at
- 11:40 – 12:40 Patricia Anderson and Kimberley Barker will be joining us via Skype to talk about how their libraries brought 3D printing to their users.
Registration deadline: Friday, March 7th
This program is free for all MAHSLIN or consortia members. If you do not belong to either, the fee is $25.
MAHSLIN serves as the leading resource to Massachusetts-area health science librarians and for education, advocacy, and networking by:
- Promoting professional development of health sciences librarians through education, information, and peer interaction.
- Advocating for its members and for their role in the health care industry.
- Working with national, regional, and other state organizations to shape health information policy.
- Facilitating the acqusition and transfer of information among health sciences libraries through the use of current technology.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the MAHSLIN Listserve, send a request to email@example.com.
To send a message to the MAHSLIN Listserv, email
Follow @MAHSLIN on Twitter.